Wednesday 4 March 2009

ABC Wednesday - G

G is for so many things this week, like Gosh I've been busy, for a start!! (I haven't posted since last Wednesday!!) G is for Greyhounds of course (see this post here, updates soon!) But most of all G must be for Gatherings.

An old school friend of mine attempted to organise a school reunion last weekend. It didn't quite come off. Only five people turned up!! I don't think she gave people enough warning and so many just couldn't make it. It was, however, a wonderful evening. It gave me the chance to go back to my home town in Somerset and not only catch up with a few old school friends, but also my old mates from 'home'.

On my first day of high school I met H. We became firm friends immediately and stayed that way all the way through school. After school she moved to London and we lost touch for a while but after making contact again we now keep in touch, although we don't see nearly enough of eachother. We also formed a little group with two lads, S and J. We were all pretty close.

H and S made the Gathering, but unfortunately none of us know where J is. What a shame, it was so good to get 3 quarters of the group together and catch up on old times, but it would have been something else if it had been complete.

Anyway, next year is our 20 year anniversary of leaving high school. I can't quite believe it, I mean, I think I'm only 20 anyway!! And thanks to the wonder that is Facebook, I am making contact with more and more of my old school friends, and the plan is to organise a massive reunion Gathering for that.
Here's the old Gang


Don't we look snazzy in our matching dark Glasses!

To see more ABC Wednesday G posts visit here.

10 comments:

Pat - Arkansas said...

GGGlad you had a gggood time at the GGGGathering, even if the turnout was small. The GGGang looks like they're gggglad to ggget togggether. :)

Janie said...

Facebook is pretty cool for catching up with old friends. The trio looks like you're having fun. And none of you look old enough to be 20 years out of high school!

Anonymous said...

One of my old school friends is planning a reunion for our little group of good friends this summer. We met up once before and it was great fun.

It is hard finding everyone and choosing a date when all can come, though. Good luck with finding J!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and on behalf of the team, thanks for taking part in ABC Wednesday! :)

Reader Wil said...

Lovely those gatherings! After such a long time it must be great to see each other again! Great G word. Yes Greece is also great! Hopefully you can go with your husband to Cyprus!

Carolina said...

Enjoyed reading about your Gathering and the Good old times. You all don't look a day older than 20 ;-)

Powell River Books said...

Good times for sure. This week I went with geese. The first pair just returned. I invite you to come see. - Margy

Frog in the Field said...

I don't think I'd be brave enough for a re-union....they might tell me how old and fat I look!

Don said...

i went to my 20th reunion and it wasa so much fun. I wasn't the oldest looking or the youngest looking, so I felt pretty good! The ones who still looked young were snubbed by everyone else, OK, not really.

The sunglasses do look snazzy

Anonymous said...

ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲