Thursday 19 February 2009

Bethddusuit's Recommended Read

I have decided to give a shout out to all my favourite bloggers so Thursday is going to become;


I am going to go through my reading list, from top to bottom, and each Thursday write about one blog. I do have quite a few, so it may take a while, but I hope you enjoy maybe finding new blogs and finding out what amuses me! So without further fuss or bother I present you with the first blog in my list;


A View From The Green Barn

A View From The Green Barn is written by Don, an elementary school teacher from Michigan. He lives and writes from his little farm, surrounded by chickens, woods and wonderful scenery. Don always posts the most amazing photos of the farm, chickens and other beautiful things, and I enjoy looking at these as much as catching up with hatchings, gardening plans, bread making and general goings on. Don is a friendly chap who always makes the effort to respond to comments on his blog and to leave comments for others. I'n not sure how he has the time though, what with all his fans!

So, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Don for a fanscinating blog and for all the kind comments he has left for me. So why don't you pop on over to Michigan, visit Don and say Hi.

4 comments:

Reader Wil said...

What a great idea to write about other blogs. Thanks for your visit. What I wanted to ask is: " What did you write in the photo?"

Shrinky said...

Ooh, sweetie, I couldn't get the link to work (oops)! I agree with Wil, this is a lovely idea. Smile.

Buddhist in Training said...

Wil; Hi, it just says Berthddusuit's Recommended Read!! Sorry if it's a little illegible!

Shrinky; sorry link now fixed, the title of the blog is also a link (which did work lol)

Don said...

Hey, that is so nice of you to do this! I feel honored and unworthy... but I appreciate your kind words.

Thank you!